Dr. Grabow Pipes Forum Index Dr. Grabow Pipes
"America's One and Only"
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Main Menu
Home
Forum
Forum Articles
Last Bowl Smoked - July 2017
Last Cigar Smoked . . .
Last Bowl Smoked - August 2017
Pipe in memory of Ozark
Response from Senator over FDA
Finds-Whitehalls, a K & P, Jobey, Dobbs...
Jim's C&D Appalachian Trail Reviews.
Grabow Cousin 78 ?
Show Us Your Pipe Rack or Cabinet
Lets see your Dr.Grabow Golden Dukes
Links Menu
The Pipe Cooperative
Welcome
For Dr Grabow smokers worldwide. Remember, if you have more than one, you\'re a collector. Well, maybe not, but it\'s worth considering.
Show Us Your Pipe Rack or Cabinet
I love seeing the pipe show off threads but I don't believe I've seen a rack and cabinet thread.

Show us those racks, cabinets, holders, and carrying cases.
Show Us Your Pipe Rack or Cabinet
A work in progress due to the recent move...

I'm either going to find a suitable cabinet to hang above or find a  hutch for the top of the dry sink and modify them to hold pipes. Or I may build a wall rack. The pipes in the stands are all Willards and I plan on making a display for a few of them to hang on the wall. The big drawer is now filled with pipes, so are the 2 humidors and various cardboard boxes. The bottom with the glass doors is for tobacco.



This is the only carrying case I have. The Mrs picked it up (new/unused) at Goodwill to carry my 2 vikings and 4 bowls she purchased for me from Sparta. It's my vacation pipe bag. Holds cleaners, tobacco and the pipes and bowls.



This last pic is of a rack I picked up years ago. Holds 14 pipes, tobaccos and supplies. It will be living in the shop when I complete that project.

Show Us Your Pipe Rack or Cabinet






Show Us Your Pipe Rack or Cabinet
@Spadefan, Very nice! Love the advertisements especially the Model tobacco. Are any of those racks hand made?
Show Us Your Pipe Rack or Cabinet
Wildcat wrote:
@Spadefan, Very nice! Love the advertisements especially the Model tobacco. Are any of those racks hand made?


Thanks.

Model tobacco ad was a gift from a daughter.

Third picture down rack is hand-made but not by me.
Show Us Your Pipe Rack or Cabinet
Spadie, Neat set-up, but did you catch that fish? How big?
Show Us Your Pipe Rack or Cabinet
ted wrote:
Spadie, Neat set-up, but did you catch that fish? How big?


Thanks, and yes I caught all 3 in the pictures.  The LMbass was 24+ " and 8+ lb.  The NPike was 45" and the Lake Trout was 43"
Show Us Your Pipe Rack or Cabinet
Wildcat wrote:
A work in progress due to the recent move...

I'm either going to find a suitable cabinet to hang above or find a  hutch for the top of the dry sink and modify them to hold pipes. Or I may build a wall rack. The pipes in the stands are all Willards and I plan on making a display for a few of them to hang on the wall. The big drawer is now filled with pipes, so are the 2 humidors and various cardboard boxes. The bottom with the glass doors is for tobacco.



This is the only carrying case I have. The Mrs picked it up (new/unused) at Goodwill to carry my 2 vikings and 4 bowls she purchased for me from Sparta. It's my vacation pipe bag. Holds cleaners, tobacco and the pipes and bowls.



This last pic is of a rack I picked up years ago. Holds 14 pipes, tobaccos and supplies. It will be living in the shop when I complete that project.



Nice cabinet for pipes n tobacco
Show Us Your Pipe Rack or Cabinet
Nice set up fellas. Keep em coming. Here's mine.

Show Us Your Pipe Rack or Cabinet
Dave G wrote:
Nice set up fellas. Keep em coming. Here's mine.


I like that black finish on the cabinet(s). Very sharp. No shortage of tins in there Smile

Glad you started this thread, as I'm looking for ideas for my set up. So far, so good... Ya got my wheels turning! Lol!
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5
Categories
The WAITING ROOM
The DOCTOR'S OFFICE
The SMOKING CAR
The BACK ROOM at Brown's Drugstore
For Non-collectors
Popular Topics
Broken Pipe - Edward James (Ozark Southpaw)
Carving Strawberries
Last bowl Smoked --April 2017
Last Bowl Smoked - March 2017
Last Bowl Smoked - May 2017
Show Me Your Wallys!
Here we go...BOX PASS 2016
Finally ordered a Royalton 45
GRABOW FACTORY TOUR - 2017
Bulk Up Now - Warning

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum